Sculpt Projection Brush
A new Sculpting Brush has been added to that lets your project your sculpt object onto another object in your scene. By adding a Cloth Collider Tag to any object, you can use that object, with the brush, to project your detail onto. This allows you, as an example, to place a sphere where the eye of a character would be and then project the sculpting onto the sphere to create its shape for the eye.
Requires the Sculpting System which is included in C4D Studio or BodyPaint 3D
Step 1: Add Sculpt Collider Tags
- Add a Sculpt Collider Tag to the objects you want to project your sculpting onto.
- Position the object at the location you require it in your Sculpt Object
STep 2: Sculpt Onto your model
- Select the Sculpt Projection Brush
- Start Sculpting onto your sculpt object.
- As you sculpt, the geometry will be projected onto the objects that have a Sculpt Collider Tag applied to them.